Monday, April 28, 2008

Everyone Needs a Little Goat.....

Therapy!!
This is a picture of my daughter, Jenn, receiving a little lovin from "Spider". Spider is one of Star's babies. He was born almost two weeks ago with very contracted (stuck in a bent position) legs. Becky worked on stretching his legs and vet-wrapping them in place. Her treatment was the answer, because, as you can see, he is in great shape now and quite affectionate!
This is Spider and his little brother using Jenn for climbing practice.

Jenn and I spent the day on barn cleaning detail....but rewarded ourselves with several sessions of goat therapy. Check out my farm blog for more baby pictures.

5 comments:

Katmom said...

"Goat Therepy" (to quote Martha) "it's a Good Thing!!!"

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi Beverly, I found your sweet comment on my blog and came to visit you! I just love all of your posts. Your bags and aprons are beautiful. I had to laugh with the face on the tree! I have been working in my woods(well mesquite trees, but they are tall and thick) by placing a picnic area and I am hiding little statues here and there so that one day, my children might run upon them . So glad I came to visit your blog! blessings, Kathleen

Kim said...

What lovely little poppets and good on Jenn for her hard work :)

Kim x

Anonymous said...

I need goat therapy..Max would love a little goat buddy

Autumn said...

Adorable pictures of the baby goats! Your daughter is pretty adorable too!
Sounds like you & Sheryl had a great time- I'd sure love to tag along- but it's a pretty LOOOOONG drive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails