Thursday, March 5, 2009

It Has Been So Long.....


It seems like forever since I have had a day to sew. Most of my days have been filled with packing, storing, organizing and getting farm projects completed. Today, however, I took a couple of hours and started the patches for the Raggedy Ann and Andy patchwork quilt. I had done the applique about a month ago, and then put the project on temporary hold. Now I am commited to finishing this quilt by the end of April. Actually, it should go pretty quickly...patchworks usually do. Here is a sneak peak of the patchwork around the center block.
(Julie....I hope this is what you had in mind...?)

4 comments:

Pink Princess said...

I'm not Julie but I LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Bev! It will look gorgeous on Zoe's bed. Can't wait to put it there!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Can't wait to see this complete..it's so cute!

Steph

Neabear said...

This is really cute!! Now I need to do more reading of your blog to see if you posted more about this quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails