Monday, December 15, 2008

Fabric Fun

Amidst Christmas shopping and laundry chores, I took a little time today to play with some yummy fabrics. You might remember a couple of months ago that a friend from work gave me a huge bag of fabric samples. These are not your average fabrics, but very high-end fabrics from all over the world. I must tell you, nothing could thrill me more. I have stored these delectable fabrics in their own tote and frequently look at them...dreaming of what they might eventually become. Today I threw a few random fabrics together and constructed this shopping tote. It has an inside pocket and magnetic closure. The tie is just for decoration....as I had a little grommet trouble. I am really happy with how it turned out.

Again....Thanks so very much for the fabric fix, Nancy and Bill!

4 comments:

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

great design, love the butterfly!

Katmom said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!
>^..^<

Bonne said...

I like that drawstring on it~being able to cinch it in like that gives a tote-bag a spunkier look, plus keeps your contents secure. ;) B

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Bev, that is so classy..NYC here we come! :0)

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails