Friday, February 6, 2009

Planning.....

Whew, has this week flown by! I have had little or no time in my sewing room this week...between cleaning the house to show (to sell....which we successfully did!) and then meeting with contractors at the farm....the days have whizzed by. I did manage to make a trip to a favorite quilting shop to pick up the fabrics for the patchwork quilt into which Raggedy Ann and Andy will become incorporated.

And, I mentally planned my next project and started the stitchery for that. Hubbs had shown me a quote that he liked; and since we are building a log home and the quote is apropos, I will incorporate it into a wall hanging. So, I also bought the fabrics for the wall hanging. Here is the quote:



I am planning to use the embroidered quote and applique a white pine along the side of the quote and then border it in the pinecone fabric.....stay tuned! I should finish the stitchery this weekend.

4 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Love the fabric and I love the idea for the quote! Can't wait to see it finished! blessings,Kathleen

Pink Princess said...

LOVE the quote, and so good for you two.
Great work!!

Neabear said...

Wow! You have been busy. I am looking forward to seeing how the stitchery will turn out.

Ruth said...

Bev~the quilt will be so cute with the fabric you chose. I love the quote. You do such beautiful work. I can't wait to see it when it's finished.
Ruth

Related Posts with Thumbnails