Monday, September 15, 2008

Autumn Quilt


Autumn is my favorite time of year. There is nothing better than a walk through fallen leaves on a crisp afternoon! In honor of the beginning of Autumn, I decided to use some fabric that I found at a quilt show this summer and put it together to make an Autumn lap quilt. I can hardly wait to curl up on the couch in front of a fire with a good book and this quilt over my legs! Mmmmmm....and a warm cup of tea. This quilt was simple and only took me two days start to finish (it helped that Hubs went to Pittsburgh on Saturday for a baseball game....gave me lots of time to work on this!)

6 comments:

Gone said...

VERY pretty!!

Katmom said...

Would that be a warm teacup of lavender~Mint tea??? wink wink...
I have to agree w/U, after a Summer of gardening and planting I sooo need this cool Autumn weather...if it ever gets here...
hugz
>^..^<

Anne Fannie said...

Bev, that little quilt is just adorable! You are one talented lady!
~Ann

Anonymous said...

you should hang that..it's beautiful

Autumn said...

Bev- Is the center a panel? It is so pretty! I'd tackle one if it's a panel but I have a huge applique project going right now and wouldn't dare take on another. Not yet anyway.

Autumn said...

HEy-I found that panel on ebay-it's on it's way to me already!!!
I so needed a diversion from ......everything!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails