Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the Kitchen With....

Tyler!

I remember when my kids were babies.
My saving grace was a front pack.
With baby in the front pack carrier, 
I could cook, clean, do laundry...
just about anything that I needed to do....
with hands free.

It seems so natural to strap Tyler on,
and work around the house.
(With an apron on, of course.  I find that the 
apron adds another bit of support, 
and keeps splatters off of baby.


Tonight we cooked dinner together.
Mexican night.

Cilantro and lime rice
Chipotle chicken and beef
Salsa Fresca
Topped with sharp cheddar cheese and sour cream.

Yummmy!

Look how we've grown in the last 6 weeks!

6 comments:

Junebug said...

Oh how sweet, cooking with Grammie. Cherish every moment for they grow so fast. Look at him already a big boy at 6 weeks, precious.

countrynmore said...

Tyler has a great grandma. Your time spent with Tyler will help to create a tight bond.

Julie said...

I am sure Tyler enjoyed the closeness! What a cutie you have!

Cathy said...

Aaaawwwweeee........he is certainly a handsome young man. Hugs.

Autumn said...

precious boy!!!!

Katmom said...

Oh Bev,
aren't the "papoosepouches" the BEST!
Meri love & depends on hers, especially with 2 lil ones...

Your lil Tyler is growing so fast...enjoy every second.
hugz from 1 grammie to another...

Related Posts with Thumbnails