I opened my e-mail to find a notice that I had been tagged by my MaryJane's Farmgirl buddy....Amy (Amyartgirl). Well, I am obligated to tag a few more people. Also included in this game is for me to write 7 unusual factoids about myself.
So, here are the rules......if you decide to play with me.
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.Tag 7 people and link to them.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Now for the hard part.....seven weird facts about myself.....and these are really weird!!!!!!!..........
1. I truly have a paper fetish. I absolutely love paper....love to hold it in my hands, write on it, cut it, glue it, you name it....I love to do it with paper!!!
2. I took formal dancing lessons...white gloves and all...in junior high school. Every Tuesday evening I would get dressed up and don my white gloves and learn to box step, Lindy, fox trot, waltz with other pathetic adolescents like myself.
3. Here is a really weird one....I love to pick zits!!! Unfortunately (or fortunately), at my age they are few and far between.
4. I can fit 18 grapes in my mouth at one time.
5. I absolutely love Lebanon bologna (a PA thing) slathered with cream cheese...ever had a boloney roll-up???
6. I have jumped out of an airplane with a tall Dutch man strapped to my back.
7. I love to swim, and I cannot run to save my soul!
So, look out friends....I will be tagging you also!!!
Oh boy, all of my other friends have already played!!!