Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally a Little Time to Sew!

It seems lately like there just has not been enough time to sew. Most of my time has been devoted to Spring clean up. Getting flower gardens and containers re-planted and starting the vegetable garden has been quite an undertaking. Every available sunny day is needed to accomplish all of these outdoor tasks. Luckily we have had a few rainy days in the past week and I have had a chance to finish a few projects. I have several aprons cut out and ready to assemble. This "5 O'Clock Somewhere" apron is finally finished as well as a few shopping totes and a purse for a friend.




It is going to take a year of rainy days for me to finish all of the projects that are waiting for me in my sewing room and a lifetime to finish all of the ideas that are filed away in my imagination!

6 comments:

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

I know exactly what you mean about unfinished projects and many more ideas! There is not enough time in the day! I just love your bags and apron. So pretty! blessings, Kathleen

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

You are one busy farmgirl Bev! Always up to goodness! Love the purse & totes...I can never go anywhere without someone telling me how cute my totes are you made!!!

Love ya,
Maryjane

Katmom said...

Ah Ha!!!! so you managed to find some time to do some stitichin', lucky you...
I hope I will be able to also this coming Wednesday...hmmm, maybe I should cross my fingers & hope for rain,,,then I could get some sewing done...but for now we are industrious gardeners,,,,planting, tilling, hoeing & more planting.
I finally am getting my dirt manicure...lol!
Enjoy those precious moments in your sewing room, and have fun being creative.

Anonymous said...

always so creative..what cute things.the problem with all your creations is that they just get better and better and I want one of everything...it's nice to be able to enjoy the rainy days too

Autumn said...

Bev- Those totes are adorable!!!!
I may get the courage to try to make one-IF I ever get done with my aunts things. SOOOO many treasures- so little space to keep them in. :(

Anonymous said...

thanks for allowing me to be that friend.I am very blessed

Related Posts with Thumbnails