Thursday, May 29, 2008

Etsy Re-opened

I have finally had enough time to re-open Honeybeez. This is my online store out of which I sell most of what I make (most of what you see on this blog is for sale). Here are the latest purses just finished... They are both quilted and the plum one is also beaded.













If you are a friend and wish to have one of the things that I post, just leave me a comment or e-mail me. If you are not familiar with etsy.com, check it out....there are tons of artists and crafts people with so much to show...it is like a virtual 24 hour craft fair.

4 comments:

tincanlily said...

I took a quick viist to your Etsy shop. You are very talented. I love the colors you picked for your aprons, which are works of art. Don't you just love mixing and matching the fabrics. I think I will spend my lunch time reading your older posts.
denise

Anne Fannie said...

Hey Beverly,you have been one busy little bee! I took a peek at your Etsy store, I just love your aprons and purses! You are one talented girl!
Love, Ann

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Yummy, What' sizes of them?

Bonne said...

wow! You've got an awesome selection of pretties over on Etsy! Love those "cowgirls"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails