Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tweaking the Old Favorite

I though it time to update my favorite apron pattern (it is always a work in progress...and now looks nothing like it did when I first started sewing aprons). I am in love with this cheerful fabric. It is by a company called Free Spirit. Their fabric has such a good hand to it and is basically garment quality. So, this is what I ended up with when I made a few modifications...it is still a reversible apron...with the striped fabric on the reverse side. Just looks like Summer to me!











And a second one...I might even love this fabric more. I added matching buttons to the pockets. Sometimes you get lucky and find the perfect button!

4 comments:

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

extemely cute, love the new tweak. good job,it is a happy happy apron.

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

What a great apron!!

Anne Fannie said...

Hi, I just love your aprons!!!

nashbabe said...

back in the saddle in apron land...hello there, pilgrim...:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails