Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weather....

You can tell what type of weather we are having by the amount of sewing I get done. Yesterday was dry, so the day was spent doing farm chores like weeding the strawberry patch and mowing the orchard. Between work tasks, I took a little time to play with our sweet goat babies. They are getting so rambunctious and spend every second trying to climb Mount Bev. This picture shows Spider perched on my shoulder. I took this picture myself with my arm extended in front of me and the camera pointed in my general direction. What you cannot see, however, are the two goats in my lap and two more trying to eat my shoelaces. Lovin like this can only be taken in small doses!!


Today, however, is another story. I am stuck in the house once again. But as is my nature, I will try to put the time to good use. I have finished another apron and have a second one almost done. A small goof with the neck strap gave me a challenge. I ended up using a white buckle to attach the short strap to the long strap, making the neckline completely adjustable. It almost looks as if I planned it that way! That will be our little secret.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my colors..very stylish

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Love that neck closure..what a happy accident :o)

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Hi, finally got a chance to catch up reading posts and I just loved reading yours. Your aprons are just precious and I love your pictures with the goats. I am thinking about trying to get a goat or two, but have had no experience. So I am not sure as of yet. Enjoyed visiting, blessings, Kathleen

Kim said...

Love the aprons, Bev, and what a super picture of the goat baby :)

Kim x

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Bev!

More cute purses!!!!! And I love all your new aprons! I think of you everytime I put on my cute western one you made me!

CUTE picture of you and one of your little goat firends! You inspire me so Bev!!! Truly inspire me...

Love ya,
Maryjane

Related Posts with Thumbnails