Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Busy in Santa's Workshop

Like so many others, I have pledged to make this a home-made Christmas this year. Although our economy needs stimulating...I think I will mostly be stimulating fabric and quilting shops. Every available minute from here until December 25th will be filled with projects. Here are a few more that I finished this morning as my pumpkin pie and chocolate chip cookies were baking....

Ok, back to work!

May you and yours have a bountiful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Gone said...

Oh SEW pretty, Bev!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Gabriela said...

Happy Thanksgiving~

~ Gabriela ~

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Beverly!

You are SEW busy! Always up to good works! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Bev!

Hugs,
Mgrapr
aryjane

Deborah said...

Just browsing your blog, I've been clicking on different links all morning and found yours. I love the apron, but I really love these placemats. I've been trying to do all handmade gifts (see my Stitched Together blog). You have a really neat blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails