Monday, November 17, 2008



I spent the morning in a hospital waiting room....while my father-in-law had a minor procedure. Armed with lots of hand sewing I made the most of my time. I finished my quilted table runner and also a Yoyo table runner that I have been working on for the longest time. I think perhaps these table runners and mini quilting projects are my favorite. I am into instant gratification when it comes to sewing projects. Finishing one like this keeps me coming back for more!

5 comments:

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Bev!

Your talents are endless and I LOVE your latest projects! The yo yo runner reminds me of the yo yo doily I made you when we first met...memories! Wishing you a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Maryjane


P.S. How is the cabin coming?!!!!!

KKJD1 said...

Love the tablerunners. I keep saying one of these days I want to do some yoyos. I am in the process of crocheting my youngest son a blanket for christmas. So mayme one day... Have a great day! Blessings, Karen

Katmom said...

Wow! both table runners turned out lovely!
Ok, maybe I need to pull out my stash of yoyos & get creative!
I suspect that twixt & tween the Log home being built & the winter weather(no gardening chores) you'll have more time for more projects and yoyo stitching! You are soooo lucky!
hugz,
>^..^<

Holly said...

I love yo-yos!

:>

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh, I love, love, love the yo-yo tablerunner...yo-yo's are such happy little creations.

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails