Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photoshop Fun

This morning I played around with Photoshop...after having voted at 7 AM (I arrived at the polls at 6:30). I was experimenting with creating a different blog banner. If I had extra time I could get addicted to Photoshop. All of the rubberstamping and collaging that I used to do with paper can actually be done digitally with this program. Oh what fun....an unlimited supply of images and stamps (known as "brushes") can be found online.

This is a bit too busy for my tastes, but was a fun exercise!

5 comments:

Katmom said...

OK, that's it!!!! when you come visit,,,you are going to give me a crash course in Photoshop!!!!
I needs lotza help!!!!
hugz,
>^..^<

Kim said...

What lovely posts, Bev :) From your fall decorations to your latest two lovely aprons. You have such a colourful uplifting blog :)

Kim x

Anonymous said...

good colors..maybe too many straight edges?? ..keep playing..wish I could do that..photoshop is skill you lose if you don't use it

KKJD1 said...

I love the banner you have now. I agree I think the other one is a little to busy. Hope you are having a great day! Blessings, Karen

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

Oh, I love it! So very pretty! blessings, Kathleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails