Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Surprising Discovery

I had a comment from another Pink Saturday participant, Gabriela Delworth, with a link to this blog by Jenny Doh. Click on this link and check out her blog....for an article about the Apron-o-logy edition from Somerset Studios in which one of my aprons will be featured. She shows a picture of three Somerset Studio employees....and my apron is being modelled by the girl on the far right. Surprise! A special thanks to Gabriela...it was so kind of you to forward this link to me!

This special edition is scheduled to hit the news stands on February 1st.

7 comments:

KKJD1 said...

How cool. You do great work! Blessings, Karen

Bonne said...

And might I say it's the "knock-out" of the bunch! ;)

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello!

You go girl! Awesome! Show that link proud, you deserve it!

~ Gabriela ~

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

How very E X C I T I N G Bev!!!!! Now off to see YOUR apron!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Katmom said...

Yours is without a doubt, the most beautiful of the bunch!
hugz to you girlfriend!
>^..^<

nitegardener said...

Oh My God!! How Cool Is THIS!!

LOOK At YOU!!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh, how cool is that!!!! The best of all of them. :0)

Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails