Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas House Tour.....Part 4

Welcome back to our Christmas House Tour.
Today I would like to show you the living room...
home to my snowman collection.
Let's walk through the front door....
And enter into the living room...cozy, warm and inviting....
The tree is decorated and lit....
Homemade mitten ornaments...
Snowmen....
Jingle Bells.....
Snowmen.....
Cardinals, and cranberry garland....
A swag on the loft.....
And one up the stairway.....
Carols, ready to be played....
and sung by a chorus of snowmen...


Lots and lots of snowmen dress up the fireplace...
An old Doctor's bag proclaims "Snowman Collector" (that's me!)
The other side of the hearth.....that tall guy is a new addition
from my dear friend Sheryl.
A party on the mantle.....
Snowmen dancing and singing....
Snowmen building snowmen....
And some just watching.....
I love snow! I love snowmen!!! I love Christmas!!!
Can you tell???

5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a lovely collection and a beautiful home! :) Happy Holidays! Tammy

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful..you done good...was that a little bee snowman ornament I saw?? Cute

Karen Valentine said...

I LOVE your snowmen!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Julie said...

I love snowmen too. That's how I decorate my kitchen! Well done, Bev.

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Beautiful cabin and I LOVE the fireplace. Reminds me of a cabin we rented for our honeymoon in TN. I love snowmen too! Lovely decorating! :) Happy Holidays!

Hugs,
Sheri

Related Posts with Thumbnails