Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas House Tour.....Part 7

For today's part of the house tour, we move downstairs to the family room. I took these pictures in the evening...so some are a bit dark. I will take more when we have a sunny day (which will not be today).
The tree is decorated with shades of green and gold, the ornaments have a nature theme.
This room is decorated with a little glitze.
This little whimsical fellow is one of my favorite Christmas decorations.
A glittered fruit arrangement adornes each windowsill.
This is one part of the house that I have never shown on my blogs.
It is a homey group of rooms that we use quite heavily when the kids are home.
Here we play games, have pool tournaments and have family movie time.
The sofa and love seat are both recliners, so it is a comfy place to retreat.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can you pick a favorite out of so many choices..he's very cute

Katmom said...

Sounds like the best place in your house next to your sewing room & kitchen....
>^..^<

Glo said...

Everything looks so wonderful. I like your snowman quilt and jacques the pig is divine!

Mollye said...

Hi Beverly, I can almost smell the glorious aroma from your home and I'm thinkin cinnamon and pine. Maybe some cranberry? Am I right. Everything is so beautiful and cozy. Holiday hugs, Mollye

Anke said...

Bev, I love how you decorated your home. It is beautiful, festive and everything looks so inviting.

Ruth said...

So very beautiful!!

Ruth

Jayme Goffin, The Coop Keeper said...

I just now found this part of your blog world! Can't wait to have a good look around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails