Monday, December 14, 2009

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!

Yesterday we had quite an ice storm....which kept us housebound (not a bad thing, this time of year). Having a little spare time gave me the opportunity to exercise the creative side of my brain. I finished up a few vintage-look ornaments for my sewing room tree.... I have discovered that I am hopelessly addicted to glitter and tinsel. A few vintage jewelry pieces, some old sheet music, crepe paper and everything sparkly kept me occupied (and thoroughly happy) for hours!
If only Christmas lasted the whole year long!
Any excuse to use vintage images....
Glitter makes me feel like a little girl again....
joyfully playing for hours.

5 comments:

smoothiejuice's hectichousehold said...

gorgeous.

11 days till xmas...are you kidding me...yikes i hae done nothing yet. oh my what is a girl to do!

Maryjane~Sweet Sassy Sadie Lee's Granddaughter said...

The ornaments are just darling Bev! Clever and darling! Don't you just love the old vintage postcards?!

Merry Christmas to you and yours dear friend!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Playing with your Inner Child is always good for the soul. :0) Keep making your world sparkle!

Hugs,
Steph

Anke said...

Glitter and tinsel, what's not to love! Your ornaments are beautiful, I bet the tree is lovely. We only have one tree in the living room and a tiny one in the hallway, but I might have to get me a few more. So much inspiration out there...

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a little girl day and time to play

Related Posts with Thumbnails